Nanoman's Personal Pages
These pages are not representative of the policies or opinions of Nanoman's Company.
I'm enthralled by stories, both happy and unhappy. While most people prefer to avoid unhappy stories, I don't discriminate, especially not when a story makes me think about how I can improve the world or myself.
I really enjoy telling stories too. When I was a kid, I wrote a lot of fictitious stories. As I grew up, stories from my real life seemed to become more interesting than the ones I made up.
I've posted a few true stories from my own life on this website:
- A Morning in Building #5
- Warning: This story shouldn't be read by younger or sensitive viewers.
- During high school, I was fascinated by my hometown's abandoned psychiatric hospital. After a memorable morning of exploring it, I decided to write about my experiences, and posted my story here for others to read.
- I Hate F-Lock
- In 2001, an evil corporation introduced a computer keyboard that had something marketed as a feature, and other manufacturers soon adopted it. This "feature" caused a great deal of frustration to me and many people I know, and I decried it as a scourge to be abolished. Hoping to incite a revolt, I wrote a negative review.
- Nanoman's Stupid Chemistry Teacher
- My high school chemistry teacher was one of the worst teachers I ever had. Thinking that other people may be interested in what I thought of her, I documented my observations.